Dental surgery is tomorrow. And it's just hit me.
I'm not worried, surprisingly. This sort of snuck up on me, I never thought it would come. We've moved the dates around enough times that I thought it would just slip away.
So as some of you may know, I have 7 wisdom teeth. Yes, 7. (DearLordy! There is someone at my door!) I'm so chicken. Anyways, I have to go and get 6 of these 7 shark knives out of my mouth. One is too high up and it can't be removed yet or it might break my face. XD Surgery is tomorrow at 11am, and I can't eat anything starting 3am tomorrow.
Anyways, I'm pretty sure I have the greatest friends in the world. They're all really caring and worried, even though they shouldn't be. I love them forever. I'll hopefully be back at school by Tuesday at the most. I want all of you to know Imma miss you tonnnss and I can't wait until I get to come back and see you all! Unfortuneately, my best best best friend Steve is going to move to Conneticit after grad! And he's going to gone for the rest of Decemeber, and some of January! This really sucks! He's leaving next week, and I'm not going to be there tomorrow and Friday. ): I'm going to miss him tremendously. I love him to death, and I can't imagine how different this year would be if I didn't take the time to get to know him. I will deff. go visit him when he's gone, and I know he's deff. going to come visit. <3>
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment