It's been four days since I've had my teeth out. It's not as bad as I thought it was going to be. The first day is hell. You have no idea what's going on. When I woke up after, I had no idea where I was. I could my sister's surgery going on though, let's just say I heard drills. DRILLS. I woke up during the actual surgery, scariest moment of my life. I kept saying ow, but I was numbed, so it felt like being scraped at inside my mouth. I think they gave me more drugs though, because I was out after about five seconds. Just lots of blood, and chomping on gauze when I got home. It's pretty narsty.
My cheeks are huge. I feel so ugly and like a fattie. Seriously, my face makes me look like I put on sixty-five pounds. Yet, I've lost five. It's liquid food for three days. Trust me, you'll never want solid food so much in your life. Food will feel like an enemy the day of surgery. Jell-O has become a must for survival in these past days, and oddly enough, I wanted pasta more than I ever have in life. I even sound like a fattie. (;
Anyways,
Day 1. Surgery. Hell and extreme fatigue. VERY NUMB. You're also really high on whatever they gave me, and you don't want to talk. Lots of blood, and make sure you have lots of gauze.
Day 2. Barely remembers the day before. Swelling starts. Lots of boredom, make sure you have good movies, or a Gamboy handy. You'll start eating, but you know it's because you have to. You can't feel your lips, so eat sitting upright.
Day 3. Chimunk face starts. Yesterday, the thing I wanted more than ever was visits. My cousin came to see me and she brought Jill and I flowers <3 You can start to talk more, and you'll want to.
Today, Day 4. It's pretty good today. My cheeks are huge, and again, I feel really ugly. I don't want to go to school tomorrow, yet I do to go see everyone. My jaw hurts a bit, it just feels like a headache.
So this is the summary of my four days after wisdom teeth surgery.
I miss all of you, and I'm glad I get to see you all tomorrow.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment