You'll be happy to hear that my Internet is now up and running at home. I can now keep you informed on the wonderful journey of aches and how it feels to have 6 teeth removed out of your mouth.
So anyways, apparently my last post offended some people. I didn't have that intention when I was writing it, and I'm sorry if it struck you that way. I don't think there was anything wrong with it, and I really don't see that I wrote anything rude or mean.
And to YOU (I think she knows who she is) I'm really really really sorry. I hope you're not mad at me, and I never meant to screw things up. I love you to death, and we really shouldn't let him get in between our friendship.
And YOU (I think he knows who he is) I don't feel like I should be the one to apologize, but I am really sorry for screwing this up. I'm sorry I feel the way I do, and I'm sorry you'll never understand. The only thing I really want from you is an apology, and maybe things may get back to normal. I still really want and would love to still stay friends.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment