Friday, December 5, 2008

Taylor Swift sings about my life.

It's funny. Just when you think you have a hold of someone, it's gone. And then a best friend tells you something you don't want to believe.
I always fall hard. But I always fall for the ones that will never feel the same. I don't know if I'm too good of friends with someone, or they just think, God, no. I'm pretty sure it's the second one.
I'm head over heels for this guy. I know he'll never feel the same way. It's good that we're good friends, but loving him is killing me. I want to get over him so bad, but I can't. Forcing myself hasn't been working; it just reminds me he'll never feel the same way. I haven't felt this way for someone since, well, that's a different story. A friend suggested that I should try blocking him out for a while. Not speaking to him, not hanging around him, not even looking at him. This sounds kind of... hard for me to do.
As for the best friend thing, she likes him too. Worse, she already has a boyfriend. The worst thing though, is this guy likes her too. And he's already gotten upset because she told him that she can't like him because it's hurting too many people, including herself. I don't want to be selfish, so I told her to go for it. (He just signed in MSN...) She still loves her boyfriend, but I'm worried because she sees him everyday. And she hasn't seen her boyfriend since Halloween... You can see why I'm worried. I know if I were her, I would be in the exact same position. But I don't want her to miss out on him, he's a great guy. Just sometimes a little different. But who isn't.
I hope he reliezes sometime that I've always been there. Liking him for him, listening to him talk about important things to me.

As in the words of Taylor Swift:

If you could see that I'm the one who understands you

Been here all along so why can't you see
You belong with me

2 comments:

anonymous--* said...

helllooo,
im an avid commenter,
if that makes sense ;)
i try to help people out in times like this, hopefully im doing something good. :)
well, there isn't much i can offer here but talk to your friend about this, tell her how you REALLY feel about all of this. it'll help. let her know. it'll help all three of you. i dont know what else to say but, you can't help the way you feel about seomone. and i'm sorry you have to go through this it isn't a nice thing to go through, but your friend, i'm sure she'll aslo help you through this. :)
i dont think this was of much help. but i wish you all the best with this
signed,
anonymous--*

Beverley said...

This broke my heart, brooke.
Someday he'll understand.